Erika, back in the crawlspace, was now holding 12 feet of 4" pvc flush against the bottom of the floor, where one day it will meet with the upstairs drain pipe. I was positioning it's landing point from within the existing bathroom, then marked it off on the footer with duct tape.
While I spent my time configuring elbows and pipes, Erika picked up her trusty crowbar and began dissecting the partition wall between the kitchen and bathroom. She worked carefully around the doorframe. I dismantled a light switch and she removed the wiring and kept at the careful deconstruction. We didn't plan on needing any power tools that night so we left the saws at home. But had we had the reciprocating saw on hand, she would have had that door frame out in one piece, trimmer studs and all. We'll be able to use that door frame for the bathroom.
That was Wednesday. Thursday night is a night off. Sleep is required. Ssssleeep is zzzzzz...